The Yelp 100 Challenge!
- Sonstiges, Yelp-Community
Montag, 11. Februar 2013 13:00
Montag, 11. März 2013 00:00
Tucson, AZ 85701
- Eingesandt von:
- Isabella J. Alle Events sehen, die Isabella J. eingesandt hat »
- Worum geht's und warum:
- Yelpers of the OP are notoriously passionate, thoughtful and creative, so it's time for us to show ALL yelpers far and wide that in the sphere of Yelp Superlatives, Tucson is the Yelpiest City in the World!
Seems some of the other major metropolii are throwing down the gauntlet for a certain challenge: Beginning 1/3 and ending 12/31, you pen or update 100 reviews. Good quality stuff, no throwaway one-liners.
The city with the most Yelpers that complete the challenge wins!!!
Let's show 'em what we've got!
1) Opt-in by clicking I'm In. Spectate by clicking Sounds Cool. Opt-out by eating cereal and being a lump.
2) Write at least 100 rock solid new reviews or review updates during the 2013 calendar year. Doesn't have to be Tucson businesses, so keep notes when you travel. Also, stretch outside the box; there's more than just restaurants and retail out there. Dentists, mechanics, post offices, shoe shineries - they're all reviewable! And don't think 64 reviews of the Dunks around the Common are going towards the final tally.
3) Create a Yelp list called "The Yelp 100 Challenge." As you write any and all reviews/updates in 2013, add them to the list. Here is mine: yelp.com/list/the-yelp-1…
At end of the run, local CMs will tally up qualified participants and the most active city takes the title!
As time goes on, check back here and at the official Yelp Talk thread: yelp.com/topic/tucson-th…