Calvery Chapel Murrieta is an excellent church. I've attended for several months and it always fills me with the word and with its great worship.
It's a very friendly and casual church while, teaching the word of God as it's main goal.
This could possibly be my favorite place to eat!
It's defiantly the best Pho on the planet. Everyone else is playing for 2nd.
I love the grilled pork chop with rice, spring rolls and Vietnamese coffee.
There are several reasons I am giving this restaurant a 1-star rating.
* Old food
* Every table was dirty and had old food left on it.
* The cook also was the cashier.
* The cooking area was full of oil buckets everywhere.
* The sushi prep area had old fish and looked life threatening.
* Most of my roll was old fish and rice.
Spare yourself the belly ache and money.
Great Management and staff. Very friendly and welcoming. Fast drive thru. The downside to this Starbucks can be the noise and the seating available due to a narrow lobby area. Meetings and speaking to someone on the phone can post a challenge at times.
John hat noch keine Freunde.
John hat noch keine Listen erstellt.