Nooklyn has been really helpful and and flexible. Danielle who helped me find a place was really great and available almost around the clock. Would definitely recommend using these guys to find a place in Brooklyn! And their website is super good and easy to use. Only downside was that our apt was pretty dirty while we moved in, which I'm not sure was Nooklyn's fault or the landlord's. Anyway, I'm happy I chose to find an apartment through them. Good find!
- REALLY good sound system.
- Cool venue (2 floors)
- Great rooftop at Panther room which is in the same building.
- Good-looking people.
- Convenient location, not super far away in the middle of nowhere.
- EXPENSIVE. $8 for a small beer.
- If you are here for a concert/dj performance on a thursday night, expect the headliner to go on stage late, like 2:30. That is crazy late for all of us that has a 9-5 job. I went once but couldnt stay till the headliner went on stage because I had to wait to like 3am in order to see him so I bounced.
Best time to come here would maybe be a sat night at 11-12 or sunday afternoon during the summer time at panther room next door.
I come here a lot and from experience practically ANYTHING from the grill is outstanding. Had a meal from the kitchen which was ok, but not as close as the grilled meals. This is such a nice small spot with great food, great for a dinner before night out in bk. Try it!
Short summary of what went wrong here:
- The service was so bad we had to get our own menus and cutlery.
- One of us didn't get their food, so we other finished our food until hers arrived.
- Flies circling around the tables.
- The waiter gave us the wrong orders.
- Food was mediocre but edible.
I wont go here again.
Erik hat noch keine Freunde.
Erik hat noch keine Listen erstellt.