Pizza was decent. I got the fireball, which could have been hotter, but I like things extra spicy. Good flavor and ingredients used. I had to drive over on a Friday because of no delivery guy, but whatevs. Overall, ok pie.
Yesterday we ordered 2 coffees and a breakfast sandwich. The coffee, as usual, was great. The sandwich was another story all together.
The Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a croissant came out cold, with a piece of unmelted COLD american cheese slapped on it. I would have returned it if I wasn't all ready on my way with no time to turn around.
Fortunately, Starbucks coffee tastes burned, and Dunks is just played out. I'll be back for coffee, but food? Nevermore, Nevermore.
This was the second time I've been here, the first was for dinner, which was great.
This time we were there for lunch on Sunday. Since I got a parking spot out front, they could have served me a bag of dog poop and I would have still been happy. Well, maybe not, but that was a delightful bonus I can't help but mentioning.
Food: We got the Tuna Taco's, which were incredible. I suggest not sharing, as there are only 4 of them on the plate. If I was with anyone other than my girl, I would have eaten them all myself and lost a friend. The burger was friggin' delish. Simple, good quality, and simple. We also got the Summer Squash Pizza, which was also good and different then the typical pizza anywhere else.
Drinks: I forget what my girl got, but she liked it and ordered 2 of them. I had the Southie of the Border, twice as well. We usually try a different drink, but they were both so well made that we had to stick with what worked.
Staff: All three bartenders checked on us and 2 different ones made our drinks. Everyone was friendly, and attentive.
All in all, we were very happy, again, with Lincoln. The 5th star is for the parking spot :)
This place was stupid good. My girl and I went for Restaurant Week and were highly anticipating the food after seeing Kitchen on Phantom Gourmet. It most certainly lived up to our expectations.
Dranks - She has some red wine heated up. It was different, but good. I had Pomodero and some other tequila drink off the menu. Both awesome.
Apps - The crab cake was so friggin' good, I am surprised it is even allowed in Boston. We also got the scallops wrapped in bacon, which were very good too, however, they were completely overshadowed by the crab cake. Yeah, bazaar I know.
Main Courses - We got the Tournedo, which was cooked PERFECTLY. We also had to order the Pork and Beans, after seeing it on TV, and it was as good as pictured.
Desserts - Chocolate cake was so rich I couldn't finish it all. That is a first. I still feel bad about leaving some on the plate. An unforgivable sin I will have to burn for an eternity. I blame the Crem Brule, which we ate first. It was a little gooier than usually served, but it came with a soft chocolate chip cookie. Jaysus, Mary, and Joseph.
The service was good, but the parking situation sucks. Not much can be done about that, so 5 stars Kitchen. See you again soon.
We heard great reviews, so when there was a living social deal we bought it immediately.
The service was excellent. The server had good wine recommendations. The actual drinks were okay, but certainly not memorable. I had the Ginger Manhattan (did not taste the ginger) and some Pomegranate drink.
The Apps were pretty good. We had the Tuna tartar (best dish of the night) and the beat salad (also pretty good).
For Entrees we had the prime rib, and the duck. Both were okay, but did not have much flavor. Since we had higher expectations and Sibling Rivalry had such good reviews, it get's 2 stars.
Since the staff was great and the concept is cool, we will try it again. Since we heard such great things, it may have just been an off night.
We haven't one thing yet that hasn't been good. So far the favorites are:
Steak tip Pizza
Steak tip salad (quality meat)
Buffalo Chicken Wings
We order probably 2 or 3 times a week. Delivery has been getting slower, however, 45 to 75 minute waits. That part is really the only downer.
1. I found parking on the street, so that was a miracle of itself.
2. We arrived early so we got to check out the bar. I forget the bartenders name, but he had finished in the top 10 in a bartenders competition in Vegas, and made me one of the best drinks I've ever had. The Ishihara or something like that (named after the guy who created the color blind test). It was so good I ordered 2.
3. Appetizer: I got the Salmon Tartare, Avocado, Spicy Radish and Ginger Dressing which was stupid good. My girl got this watermelon thing with goat cheese on top. It wasn't bad, but nothing I will remember later.
4. Entree: I had the Soy Glazed Short Ribs, Apple-Jalapeño Purée, Rosemary Crumbs. At one point while I was eating this I forgot my own name. My suggestion, write down all your personal information and store your home address in your GPS before eating this. You will forget everything except how tasty this dish is. The GF got the Crispy Chicken with Corn Vinaigrette, Lemongrass and Cilantro. This too was delish and it I felt like I was having some traditional southern food without the guilt of fear of turning into a 300 pound bible belt wearing Chi-fila patron.
Oh yeah- we got the jalepeno cheese balls, which were tastier than anything Pete Scheddy could come up with and the mashed potatoes, which got my official Irish stamp of approval.
5. Dessert: I got the Chocolate Flan Tart, Candied Cocoa Beans, Fresh Mint Ice Cream. It was good, but different. I am glad I got it, but would try something else next time. It helped remind me who I was and where to drive to after we left. My girl got the Lemon Buttermilk Pudding, Strawberries, Lemongrass Whipped Cream, which she enjoyed. As we got up to leave, we noticed that every other couple there had ordered the EXACT same dessert combo (choco for the dudes, lemon pudding for the chicks). You know what that means? Absolutely nothing.
My only feed back really was the service was slightly slow, but not that bad. All in all, awesome food, good service, and how about getting a parking spot out front for free?! Kick ass.
5 stars on service - Xavier was awesome and they put us at a great seat, despite being very crowded. I liked how they asked if we were celebrating a special event when I called for the reservation (we were btw).
4 stars on food - My steak was perfectly cooked, and the apps we got were great. Also, we each got a Ginger Lemon Drop which was friggin' delicious. My girl got the pork chops which were very good, but not anything like the party in my mouth which was the steak with Gorgonzola on top.
5 Stars on ambiance- This was to be expected.
5 Stars on Price - I thought that this place was the best bang for the buck when I was looking at all surrounding restaurants. Originally we were going to go just for a drink, then leave for somewhere else. We decided to give it a go, and it in the end were very satisfied. Looks like the new Anniversary spot.